“boys will be bo-“
*punches you in the face*
bOYS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
we will not.
you will do so or i’ll shove responsibility so far up your ass you’ll taste tax bills for weeks
that was the greatest comeback in the history of great comebacks
Theme #4: Paper Lanterns
STATIC PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
I spent way too long coding this theme, when in all honesty, the base is pretty simple. This is my first theme with posts that are 400 pixels wide as opposed to 500, and to be honest, I like these sizes better.
This theme is based around the movie, Tangled, and the song from its soundtrack, “I See the Light.” This theme includes:
- A blog title (different from the actual title).
- Every single color and background in this theme can be changed.
- 400-pixel-wide posts.
- Three customizable links.
- Navigation that only appears when it’s needed.
- A description that shows up when you hover over the sidebar.
- The option to use the Webkit Scroll Bar.
- New, stylized audio posts and ask posts.
- The option to stretch the background to fit any screen resolution.
- The ability to show/hide tags (so many people asked for this).
- The customizable links are now icons instead of actual text (only because there isn’t a lot of room to type a link name, so I replaced them instead)
- Added a reblog button to each post.
- Various bug fixes, including the ability to type a longer blog title without it overflowing, updated fonts, and a slight navigation change.
Please like or reblog if you use this theme!
This is acting, look, there’s no Castiel in this.
AU: Dean and Cas meets an alternate version of themselves. And well… there’s a few surprises waiting for them.
Aasif Mandvi interviews Fox Business commentator, Todd Wilemon.
IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER
YOU GOTTA GET away from my friends because they’re more attractive looking and cooler than me and you might choose them instead which i completely understand because im ugly
How I feel about religion. God should be presented as what he is, love and kindness. Stop using his name to justify your racism, homo phobia and sexesim
Not gonna lie, this is pretty cute.
"When men in government behave this way they betray the public’s trust. Maybe it’s time for more women to be in charge."
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
A lot covered in one book….
where have you been, jack douglas
what kind of things have you seen
TSJF | 2014.03.07
Stephen Colbert takes matters into his own hands when it comes to Jimmy’s money.
Awful voice. Awful ukulele skills.
Damn. Some people are deaf as fuck